Excavator Job - Exciting opportunity
Prepared by independent SAPAC Reporter
Article Classification: Excavator Job Opening
Image courtesy: Suid Kaap Mini Diggers
Learn more what SAPAC.co.za can mean for You!
Areas: Southern Africa, Northern Cape, Western Cape,Cape Winelands, Free State, Gauteng, North West Province, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Natal
Excavator Operator Required
SKMD is looking for a reliable, hard-working, and hands on Excavator Operator to join their team.
The ideal candidate must be able to follow detailed instructions while working quickly and efficiently to complete the assigned tasks timeously and must have exceptional communication skills to liaise and deal with internal and external clients:
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operating excavator. 3.5T
- Inspecting equipment to ensure that it is functioning properly and performing as intended.
- Performing relevant manual labour tasks.
- Monitoring the progress of work being done by other workers on site.
- Keeping records of time spent working, materials used, and equipment maintenance issues to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Operating heavy machinery to move dirt, rock and other materials to construct a variety of different building requirements.
- Matric preferred but not essential
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Own reliable transport to get to and from work in Hartenbos.
- Must be physically fit
- Excellent communication, able to read and write.
- Ability to problem solve
- Use own initiative
- Diligent in duties.
- Honest and Reliable – very important
- People skills
- Willing to roll up sleeves and get stuck in.
Kindly note that traceable references is a required requirement and will be followed up.