Electrical Job Openings
Electrical Job Openings with Electrical Firms.
Wireman's licence and extensive knowledge of Electrical Regulations and SANS codes applicable to Solar Installations. The ideal candidates must have proven experience and clear medical records, as well as valid vehicle licences. The successful candidates will be responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems, as well as installing and providing expert knowledge on Solar Installations.
Note read this posting and read the Procedure for Submission
- Install, maintain and repair electrical systems in accordance with electrical regulations and SANS 10142-3 Part 1 Low Voltage, SANS10142-3 Part 2 medium voltage.
- Work on electrical wiring, circuit breakers, transformers, and other electrical components.
- Install solar management systems, inverters, and associated electrical components to standard.
- Recommending best practices for energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical problems, and provide timely and efficient solutions.
- Ensure compliance with safety protocols and all applicable regulations pertaining to OHS Act 85 of 1993, and Electrical Regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and techniques in the field of electrical and solar installations.
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standard and within agreed timelines.
- Proven experience as an Electrician with a Wireman's licence and Solar Installation knowledge.
- Valid vehicle licence.
- Clear medical record.
- Clean criminal report.
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship and a Valid Red Seal attestation certificate.
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Regulations and SANS codes applicable to Solar and electrical Installations.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please submit your application for consideration to the following email address email@example.com
1. Two (2) Page CV with Address, Contact numbers, email
2. Proof of Red Seal training and Apprenticeship training
3. Your Letter on why you will be the ideal candidate, and your ability to move, and where you are currently residing.
4. Proof of accredited solar training, if you have not performed solar training as yet, state this in letter (See number 3)
5.Attestation Letters confirming past employment or letter from training institution where you performed your training stating aptitude.
6. Proof of last Exit medical.(If not) know you may be required to perform medical and drug screening test.
7. Proof of any OHS Related training i.e. Working at heights, HIRA, first aid or other related safety training.
To note: Applicants will be tested by Electricians, and certifications will be validated.
This posting will run on social media and other platforms, for a period, kindly note to indicate your availability and state the notice period required to work.
All training and information will be screened and successful applicants may be contacted.
Kindly note not to contact SAPAC directly. These positions are open to any South African with the correct aptitude, skills and experience, !